Saturday 10 November 2012

My Book Thoughts

OK. So books basically take up most of my everyday thoughts - the key to knowing more about me is knowing more about the way I think. Although my brain is a random jumble of colourful thoughts, it's not quite hard to locate the book category.

- I'd love to have a floor-to-ceiling bookshelf.
The example above is just a taster. You know that massive room in Beauty and the Beast, the one with a floor-to-ceiling bookshelf across every wall? Yeah, I want that.

- A secret book room.
I've always been extremely jealous whenever someone in a detective movie or something stands on a bookshelf... and it spins them round to some awesome, huge, hidden book room. It's the perfect hiding place to get lost in a book. Like you're own personal library.

- Have a no-budget book-shopping spree.
If I ever did have this, I'd go crazy. Probably buy all of the book in the YA genre. I doubt it'll ever happen, though. Sigh.

- Write my own book.
Someday, I'd love to have my name in book stores around the world. Someday.

And here is one of my favourite quotes of all-time:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I read each one.
Thank you :)